6 wks! A few pics

kristinmkartist
kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
I hope I did this right so it will show up. I am learning how to post a picture.

042.jpg
April 1st

074.jpg
April 15th

016.jpg
May 15th

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I hope I did this right so it will show up. I am learning how to post a picture.

042.jpg
    April 1st

074.jpg
    April 15th

016.jpg
    May 15th
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    You just needed to change the to lower case letters[img]By the way you are doing great.....keep up the good work :flowerforyou:[/img]
  • kristinmkartist
    OHHHHHH in front of the pictures that code?
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    The tummy shrinkage is nice... but look at your jaw! Woot!! You done good!!
  • kristinmkartist
    I am having a hard time noticing a real change thats why I posted it.

My jaw??
  • Great job!!!!
  • Huge change in your face. Your chin looks great and your stomach is a lot smaller!
  • SOPHYNTX
    SOPHYNTX Posts: 3
    You look great!!! Keep it up!!!:smile:
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Whoot Whoot!!!! You look great! Keep it going! I'm gonna miss my workout buddy in the am when school gets out!
  • kristinmkartist
    Yeah I am kind of excited not to get up at that crazy hour! LOL
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    nice work!!! you can definately see the change in the face and tummy!!

are you a teacher how is working out at the crazy hours in the morning??? I noticed the comment about not getting up early....how do you do it? I teach too but I have to leave by 6:30 to get to school on time with an hour commute, so I would have to work out at 4 if I were to go before school hours....I'm so tired then :grumble:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Great Job! You can see the inches melting off!
  • kleeann3
    kleeann3 Posts: 17
    you are doing great i didnt think i saw a difference first glance somehow because of the shirt but when i went back up in reverse i definitely see it!! u give me great motivation!
  • kristinmkartist
    I work at a school from 8-3 but thumper and I work out at 430am usually. Now with school getting out I wont be going that early thats forsure!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!